We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Young Family - 3 bedroom - Accomodation Suggestions

Melbourne
Level Contributor
39 posts
15 reviews
Young Family - 3 bedroom - Accomodation Suggestions

Hello

Very early stages of planning & have not done any form of research. Usually holiday in Hawaii but wanted to compare Maldives accommodation & resorts / beaches before proceeding.

Looking for 3 bedroom accommodation (so kids get their own room & Baby in our room) Planning to travel in July 2018 and my kids will be 5yr, 3yrs & 10months.

Want to be on the beach so can put baby to bed and still be outside with my other kids, access to good food and also importantly a good kids menu!

Never used a kids club as kids always too young but open to a resort with one seeing as oldest will qualify this trip.

Our style of holiday is to just beach it, easy kids activities (though not super important the beach is enough of a thrill) and good food. Having the right sleeping arrangements is also very important.

As mentioned open to all suggestions.

Many thanks!

London
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
77 reviews
1. Re: Young Family - 3 bedroom - Accomodation Suggestions

I hope you have a big budget. These are the 3 Bedroom villas that I know of (and their USD$ room rate per night)

NIYAMA Family Beach Pavilion with Private Pool 3 Bedroom na

Soneva Fushi Villa 14 na

Soneva Fushi Villa 41 na

Soneva Jani 3 Bedroom Water Reserve na

The Rania Experience Rania Suite na

Outrigger Konotta Grand Konotta Villa 5,899

Iru Fushi Celebrity Retreat 6,100

Huvafen Fushi CUBE 7,450

Anantara Kihavah Villas Three Bedroom Presidential Beach Residence 7,681

Soneva Fushi Crusoe Suite Three Bedroom with Pool 10,200

Soneva Fushi Sunset Retreat 10,200

Halaveli Presidential Beach Villa 12,500

Dusit Thani Three-Bedroom Beach Residence 12,600

Vommuli Caroline Astor Estate 17,470

Four Seasons Landaa Giraavaru Three-Bedroom Landaa Estate 20,050

Vommuli John Jacob Astor Estate 27,470

Soneva Fushi Villa One 34,754

Bruce, Maldives Complete

www.maldivescomplete.com

Abstatt, Germany
Level Contributor
756 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Young Family - 3 bedroom - Accomodation Suggestions

Bruce, nice list 😊. My favourite: Soneva Fushi! I assume your kids will love the probably best kids club ever 😉. And you will love privacy and everything else...Perfect place for families as well as for us (couple...). Food at breakfast and lunch is to die for, dinner really good.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
59 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Young Family - 3 bedroom - Accomodation Suggestions

I might be missing something so correct me if I am wrong but why do you need 3 bedrooms if the baby is sleeping wih you? The two kids can share a room so you may consider a 2 bedroom, you will save tons of money!

And I wouls suggest Niyama as well, nice beach pavillons, excellent kids club and lots of restaurant/dining options

4. Re: Young Family - 3 bedroom - Accomodation Suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2018, 16:18