We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

T shirt printing

Which Phnom Penh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
T shirt printing

I am looking for places that will print T shirts, given a design, in Phnom Penh - anyone know please?

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Level Contributor
380 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: T shirt printing

My favorite place is DAI EK, I found out price is better than other.

DAI EK Printing,

#175, Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh,

Tel: 012 779622

Phume Phnom...
Level Contributor
12,647 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: T shirt printing

This is more of a commercial question than a travel question and you should refer to the Cambodia Yellow Pages or to the Cambodian Trade Commissioner at the Embassy in Canberra.

This is a topic that has been raised before and ignored by the readership as being non-travel related.

Rgds. Ian

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: T shirt printing

I would not regard getting one T shirt printed as "commercial". This question should be treated the same as enquiries about, for example, cameras, mobile 'phones, tailoring and jewellry. A ridiculous response I submit.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: T shirt printing

Thanks for your response, much appreciated.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Level Contributor
380 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: T shirt printing

HI Ian,

Yellow page is in general which I believe Westerner know it very well when they want to fine something.

It was my mistake that I told her the right address/name/phone to swabian?

So next time I should not answer these kind of questions?

Phume Phnom...
Level Contributor
12,647 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: T shirt printing

Either very poorly phrased/written in the first place or now a retraction -

Quote: I am looking for places that will print T shirts, given a design, in Phnom Penh - anyone know please? End Quote.

Note wording in the plural.

The OP is capable of original research just as for any other poster.

Rgds. Ian

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Level Contributor
380 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: T shirt printing

We should not think this question should answer and those question should not answer.

We should share what we know better than just to complaint.

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: T shirt printing

Personally I thought it was just one or two t-shirts the OP wanted. I would probably write T-shirts as opposed to "a t-shirt" if I were asking.

Wish I could have had a couple made in situ so to speak as I didn't find any t-shirts that really stood out in Cambodia bar one.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: T shirt printing

The question was phrased in every-day English, the meaning and implications of which should be perfectly clear to a native English speaker of average intelligence. The term "pedant" and "get (some sort) of a life" come to mind.

The plural was used but most intelligent readers could interpret that a potential customer may require may require just one or indeed many T shirts.

I agree I could have tried the Yellow Pages. Previously I have done this on-line but found the ph. nos. and other info. out of date. Also it's a bit difficult to to get copies of the book in Australia. Therefore it seemed reasonable to get feed-back from people on the ground, helpful, and of good-will. I repeat- an intelligent English speaker would understand what this rather clumsily put question could and MOST PROBABLY would mean.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,316 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: T shirt printing

Why is this question any different to those asking for reputable Tailors??

Why the fuss? sorry l can't help swabian7.