We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

16 days in Cambodia - is there anything I'm missing?

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
16 days in Cambodia - is there anything I'm missing?

Hi there,

My boyfriend and I are going to Cambodia between 2nd-18th January and having never been I'm trying to plan a rough guide as to where to go. We're 27 and 29, would like a bit of adventure, sight seeing and a dose of r&r. I've planned the below (we're going to amend slightly when we're there if the need arises and we want to stay somewhere for longer) but it would be great to know if there are any must sees I have totally missed out - the plan is as per the below, we're flying in to Siem Reap and out of PP.

Siem Reap 3 nights

Battambang 2 nights

Eco resort / Chi Phat? (too far to travel?) 2 nights

Beaches - Koh Rong hopefully 4 nights

Kampot / Kep 2 nights

Phnom Penh 3 nights

The key is to not travel any more than 4 hours to each location, budget is not super tight, but we're being conservative as it's post Christmas!

Any help/tips I will be grateful for!

Many thanks!

Edited: 13 November 2012, 06:46
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,316 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 16 days in Cambodia - is there anything I'm missing?

You could put PP int he middle and once on the coast, taxi it directly back to the Airport in PP for your depating flight? Taxi from Kampot approx $40 to $45.

Edited: 13 November 2012, 10:21
London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 16 days in Cambodia - is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks AnnG62, great tip, that's what we're going to do now!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 16 days in Cambodia - is there anything I'm missing?

I agree with Ann, the rest looks fine.

4. Re: 16 days in Cambodia - is there anything I'm missing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2013, 21:17