We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BD visa Extension for indian.

1 post
Save Topic
BD visa Extension for indian.

I got 3 months visa but Duration of each stay 30 days. Can I stay bd until visa expire.

5 replies to this topic
1. Re: BD visa Extension for indian.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2018, 23:02

2. Re: BD visa Extension for indian.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2018, 23:00

Dhaka City...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: BD visa Extension for indian.

I have got a Bangladesh Multiple visa for 6 months from india. now i am in need of a extension of visa for 2 months more.. what is the Process

Mentioned in this post
Level Contributor
294 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BD visa Extension for indian.

RE TO OP @Rafiqul R - No, overstay is illegal.

Re @alamjahangir6053- Where are you now? Bangladesh or India?

Mentioned in this post
Level Contributor
294 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: BD visa Extension for indian.

You can just pay a fee per day instead of extending the visa. Often, immigration officers do not ask any fine and allow you to left BD without any hassle if you overstay less than a week.

Reply to: BD visa Extension for indian.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted