We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Approximate Cost for 7-day Bangladesh Tour (4 adults)

Calcutta, West...
2 posts
Save Topic
Approximate Cost for 7-day Bangladesh Tour (4 adults)

We are planning to visit Bangladesh during July-August this year. We 4 will be traveling and together. While I have a few connections in Bangladesh, I wish to ask a few specific questions to the community as we will be staying in hotels, mostly.

1. What is the per person per day cost for staying in a mid-range hotel (2-star or below) in and around Uttara or Lalbagh?

2. What is the per person per day cost for staying in a Cox's Bazar mid-range hotel? What's the cost for traveling to Cox's Bajar from Dhaka?

3. How much cash (BDT) should we carry in total? (We are not going to splurge on things/think about a group of budget travelers who are going to visit and know Bangladesh, its people, culture, cuisine etc)

Thanks in anticipation.

From Kolkata, INDIA

Mentioned in this post
Uttara
Uttara
Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
Cox's Bazar
Cox's Bazar
Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
Kolkata (Calcutta)
Kolkata (Calcutta)
Kolkata District, India
6 replies to this topic
Rajshahi City...
Level Contributor
6 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Approximate Cost for 7-day Bangladesh Tour (4 adults)

1. Hotels of Uttara is more costly than those of Lalbagh. I suggest to avoid 2 star hotels as these conditions are not good. It would cost BDT 2000 (USD 25) per night in Uttara and USD 15-20 per night in Lalbagh.

2. As it is off-season, you will get a good hotel in Cox's Bazar from BDT 1500-2000 per night. The cost for traveling from Cox's Bazar to Dhaka will be 1800-2200 BDT.

3. It depends. If you carry credit card, I suggest to bring BDT 10,000 cash.

Mentioned in this post
Uttara
Uttara
Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
Cox's Bazar
Cox's Bazar
2. Re: Approximate Cost for 7-day Bangladesh Tour (4 adults)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2018, 21:58

Atlanta, Illinois
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Approximate Cost for 7-day Bangladesh Tour (4 adults)

1. 2 star Hotel will cost $25-$30 ( I think two person is allowed)

2. Cox- Bazar $15-$20 ( As it is off-season). By A/C bus $20. By Air $50-$60.

3. I suggest you to bring 10000-15000 BDT

Mentioned in this post
Cox's Bazar
Cox's Bazar
Jalpaiguri, India
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Approximate Cost for 7-day Bangladesh Tour (4 adults)

Approximately cost in Bangladesh for seven days

Mentioned in this post
Level Contributor
294 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Approximate Cost for 7-day Bangladesh Tour (4 adults)

Re Post # 4 - @imprasenjit19

Bangladesh (like any other countries) can be very cheap or expensive depends on your mode of travel, where you staying and what you are doing. So it is very hard to set the spending parameter. Only you can determine that according to your specific needs (We don’t know how many people you are, which place you’re are planning to travel etc.)

Mentioned in this post
6. Re: Approximate Cost for 7-day Bangladesh Tour (4 adults)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 April 2018, 16:05

Reply to: Approximate Cost for 7-day Bangladesh Tour (4 adults)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted