We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Asia Paradise Hotel to Airport

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Transport from Asia Paradise Hotel to Airport

Hi, I would like to find out how much would it cost to take a cab from Asia Paradise to the Domestic Airport. Are there cheaper alternatives such as buses? If so, where can I get information on them.

Thanks.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,977 posts
35 reviews
1. Re: Transport from Asia Paradise Hotel to Airport

If you were to book your taxi through the hotel you will pay top $.There is a taxi rank right outside the hotel and you could expect to pay VND 150,000 to VND 200,000.Call it $10.

If you booked your air ticket with a local agent they could arrange a cheaper price.

Vietnam airlines has a bus that leaves from the old airport(in town)and takes passengers to the new airport(40kms away)thats the cheapest way.Thing it costsVND 60,000 or less.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
2. Re: Transport from Asia Paradise Hotel to Airport

Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers

Newport Beach
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
93 reviews
3. Re: Transport from Asia Paradise Hotel to Airport

I didn't know Nha Trang have an old airport and a new airport. Isn't the airport in Cam Ranh?

From the Cam Ranh Airport to town takes about 45 minutes, nice scenic drive. I don't know how much it will cost you by taxi...but I did noticed there are plenty of taxi waiting outside of the arrival hall.

Newyork
14 posts
4. Re: Transport from Asia Paradise Hotel to Airport

Taxi from Asia Paradise Hotel to Airport is cost 15USD.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,729 posts
186 reviews
5. Re: Transport from Asia Paradise Hotel to Airport

Try and organise a car directly from the hotel or negotiate the rate with the cab driver at the airport. You need to be careful though as our cab driver changed the price half way into town and told us it was more. I did not argue with him but when we got to the Asia Paradise, we unloaded our gear and then I went and checked with the front desk who came out and set him straight.

Two airports in Nha Trang and can't believe the conditions at the new one - pretty archaic - wonder what the Miss Universe entrants thought when they arrived back in June. We were on an outward flight that day and to be honest the departure lounge is something else to experience!!.

6. Re: Transport from Asia Paradise Hotel to Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang
Recent Conversations