We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap gym near d2/binh thanh

Which Ho Chi Minh City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ho Chi Minh City...
2 posts
Save Topic
Cheap gym near d2/binh thanh

Hi!

I live in d2 and would like to join a cheap gym. I know you get some Vietnamese gyms with minimal fancy facilities but a lot don't have websites and are hard to find. I just need basic weight training equipment.......not fussed about a pool/sauna/treadmills etc........

Any in d2 or a short bike journey away would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Leamington Spa...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap gym near d2/binh thanh

Did you ever find one? I am having the same issue right now!

Ben Tre, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap gym near d2/binh thanh

There is one in the Manor apartment on Nguyen Huu Canh street near Saigon bridge. My friend used them and was happy with them. You should check the price and the facility if that is what you are looking for.

Cheers

Nhung

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
303 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap gym near d2/binh thanh

If you pop over to An Phu, there's a gym on the 1st floor of the 'An Khanh' Apartment block. This is where I used to go when I lived in in D2. It's relatively cheap, can't remember the exact price, but it has all the basic facilities and machines you need. I loved it there because it was never too busy and was the perfect space to work out in.

Hope this helps!

http://cokerri.wordpress.com

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap gym near d2/binh thanh

If you're looking for a gym in D2, Binh Thanh. Here are some places you should check out. The price depends on the equipment they have and how professional the coaches are but I believe it's about 150-200k vietnam dong (7-9usd/month).

1. Hoàng Gia Club - D2 Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh

2. Quoc Tu - D2 Street

3. Phan Nguyen - 217/3 D2, Street, Ward 25

And some in Binh Thanh but not on D2 streeet:

1. Cheetah - first floor, Block C

2. Hoang Long - Dinh Bo linh & Bach Dang street (on the corner of Dinh Bo Linh)

3. Dai Dong - 25A No Trang Long, Ward 7 ====>>>>>>>>> I have joined this place for 2 months, the price is 200k/month. There are a lot of equipment for us. This is the best place (I think so)

5. Re: Cheap gym near d2/binh thanh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2014, 15:21