We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to find a laundry in District 1

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
240 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
where to find a laundry in District 1

Can anyone recommend a laundry in district 1 that they have found to be cheap and reliable? Thanks in advance.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
4,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to find a laundry in District 1

There are some places on Pham Ngu Lao in the backpacker area. On one corner the washing machines are outside the building. Hard to miss. Lots of signs also say 'laundry'.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
8,424 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to find a laundry in District 1

Lots around.Bui Vien too. I pay 9000 dong for 1 kg. If I drop it off in the morning I can usually pick it up next day in the evening. Same day costs extra. That is for wash and hung dry only. Ironing costs extra. One I use is at 187 Bui Vien. No problems so far and has been reliable.

Saigon
Level Contributor
2,567 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to find a laundry in District 1

Depend on where you stay there are many at backpacker area as stated.

If your hotel is around Ben Thanh market. You can walk to Tho Trang (white rabbit) laundry on the conner of Truong Dinh and Le Thang Ton street. Great services here. I use here a lot.

Cheers

4. Re: where to find a laundry in District 1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2011, 14:25