We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dental implants

Colorado
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Save Topic
dental implants

Anybody have a good experience with dental implants and crowns in Hanoi, Saigon, DaLat?

Ho Chi Minh City...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: dental implants

Westcoast International Dental Clinic. A friend had implants done here, was very happy with results and price. Western standards and Doctors. Good luck

Hanoi, Vietnam
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: dental implants

Smilecare Dental Clinic in Hanoi is quite good. The staff was friendly and professional. Communicating in English was no problem. The office is extremely clean and they use the latest in technology. I had a crown here and was very satisfied. Hope these will be helpful.

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dental implants

I just finished 5 crowns and a root canal at serenity international dental clinic at 19 Nguyen Truong to st. Very satisfied with the quality and professionalism of the two dentists who worked many hours on me. Modern office and equipment. All porcelain crowns $250US , metal- porcelain $150, root canal $100, composite fillings $15. Highly recommended.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
14,167 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dental implants

You should check out Serenity International in Hanoi - they're excellent!

…xemzi.com/en/spot/12601/serenity-internatio…

Whangarei, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: dental implants

Before arriving I did a lot of research before I settled on Serenity International. I had a lots of questions for them and they answered them all and I felt comfortable with them

Our family had lots of work done with Serenity. Some had extensive work (14 crowns), there was a tooth extraction, I had old fillings replaced with composite. And we had tooth whitening ($300). The dentists were gental, respectful and their dental assistants took good care of us. The crown work was excellent. It fits pefectly, matched perfectly and feels comfortable. Between us all there was a mixture of all porcelain and porcelain fused to metal. Porcelain fused ranged from $150-175, all porcelain crown $300, composite filling $15, tooth extraction $50 (I think). The removal of fillings was done with no injection. They were very gental and I never felt any pain, although I did hear another client ask for the injection for his filling removal.

The tooth whitening experience was interesting. There is a bit of pain that comes with it, the process can irritate the nerve (i googled it :-)). You get these odd random jolts in a tooth like you've just bitten down on an electric fence. It only lasted for about 24 hours. The dentist showed me the colour my teeth could potentially go with whitening. In the end my teeth turned out better than I thought. The other person that had it done said the same thing. Every one of us is extreemly happy, they went above and beyond and I would most definitly recomend the team at Serenity International.

I did notice that the removal of the amalgam was not done with a rubber dam in your mouth. In New Zealand they take the removal of amalgam very seriously so you don't get it in your system. If you are sensitive to this then I would talk to them via email specifically about it. I am positive they would accommodate you and perhaps even make it standard practice.

Albert is extremely helpful and Dr. Emily did the most amazing crown work. When we first arrived there was another couple there who had lots of work done the previous year and were back to finish up. They told us how happy they were with the work and how much they loved their dentist (I think they said her name was Sally?? I forget but I think it started with an S). In all I dont think it matters who you get they were all excellent dentists.

Bendigo, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: dental implants

Dental Implants after much research all over ASIA we decided on Serenity International Dental and what a choice it was. We planned a family Dental Holiday to Hanoi with lots of Dental work to be done. My wife needed a full set of Implants on her Upper jaw and was advised by serenity all on four would be the way to go and several implants on the bottom jaw plus she had Laser cleaning as well and a bone graft because she had been wearing dentures for over 20 years. I had one dental implant a root canal and amalgam fillings removed and a crown and a clean ,my son had 2 implants and cleaning and 2nd son had check up and a clean and the daughter had a root canal and clean. We were all very impressed with the Standards and cleanliness and Hygiene standards of this practice much better then some dentist i have visited in Australia. The correspondence from Albert from day one was exceptional with Dental plans pricing etc. We corresponded for a good 2 months, because like a lot of f Australians we were very skeptical to start with, But Albert reassurance convince me that everything would be fine. We are extremely happy with every aspect of our treatment the pricing was sensational compared with Australian pricing which we just couldn't afford to get all this work done and Hanoi is a great place for a holiday. All the the Dental team were fabulous and treated you like old friends I'm only to happy to discuss my experience with anyone who would like to know. Regards Shayne {dozerfishing@gmail.com}

Edited: 10 December 2014, 14:55
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: dental implants

Your experience & cost for an All-In-4 implants in Ho Chi Minh City?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: dental implants

Your experience & cost for an ALL-IN-4 dental implant, please anyone? I am thinking of having one done in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).

Perth, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: dental implants

Hi I have had the All on 4 dental implant solution at Elite Dental in HCM City. I had nearly all my teeth removed and the implant installed in two settings at 3 hours each sitting. I was mildly sedated and endured minimal pain. Dr Lam explained the procedure in English before we started and he and his staff performed brilliantly. I am extremely happy with the procedure and my new smile. I would like to thank Queenie who is my company liaison for her professionalism and friendly manner and the rest of the staff. I would recommend DR Lam and Elite Dental to anybody wanting All on 4 implant solutions

Brisbane, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: dental implants

Not a good experience, but happy to share at least you could avoid them.