We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halong Bay for Honeymoon

Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Topic
Halong Bay for Honeymoon

Hi, can you please help me with 5N/4D itenary for Halong Bay. Planning to visit it in January.

Mentioned in this post
Halong Bay
Halong Bay
9,116 Reviews
Halong Bay, Vietnam
3 replies to this topic
1. Re: Halong Bay for Honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2018, 22:54

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Halong Bay for Honeymoon

Dear Sir

You can do 3days in luxury cruise in halong bay or bai tu long bay. 2 days in catba island

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
19 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Halong Bay for Honeymoon

Check out Ha Long Bay cruise on Au Co for luxury and best itinerary in the bay, Bhaya Legend for completely private, chartered boat where you choose the itinerary and have a lot of privacy for romance ;) (they have 1, 2, and 3 cabins for rent), or paradise if you don't care so much about the itinerary and prefer a "Sleep and dine" concept.

I got married on Au Co last year and it was really like out of a movie. I also recommend doing a seaplane tour of halong bay, it's 25 minutes but absolutely incredible to see halong bay from another angle.

After Halong, you could try Tam Coc Gardens in Ninh Binh, it's called the Halong bay on land and where they filmed Kong. I prefer it to Catba honestly as it's vietnamese countryside at its most gorgeous.

Congratulations on your honeymoon!

Mentioned in this post
Tam Coc
Tam Coc
2,208 Reviews
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh
Ninh Binh
Ninh Binh Province, Vietnam
Halong Bay
Halong Bay
9,116 Reviews