We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Da Lat in May

Ipswich...
Level Contributor
27 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Da Lat in May

I am heading up to Da Lat from Nah Trang and I am staying at Da Lat for 3 days , I can get a cheap flight out of Da Lat with VietJetAir . Does anyone know if they are reliable as I have to get back to HCMC to fly back the Australia. As I am travelling by myself and will only have carry on luggage , is the weather in Da Lat in May shorts and T Shirt weather ?

Mentioned in this post
Da Lat
Da Lat
Lam Dong Province, Vietnam
Da Lat, Vietnam
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Da Lat in May

The answers are YES. VietJet is reliable. There's only 1 flight everyday so there's no reason it's canceled or delayed. May is summer in Da Lat so it's cool. You can wear T shirt and short pants.

Mentioned in this post
Da Lat
Da Lat
Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
296 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Da Lat in May

Yep, what a place to avoid the hot from the other places. Sunshine, clear sky, best for photo taking. May even not summer holiday yet so there will not so many Vietnamese up there.

Have fun

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Da Lat in May

Hire a motorbike driver to take you one way. Might be cheaper than flying, and definitely prettier.

4. Re: Da Lat in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 November 2015, 00:35
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
7,753 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Da Lat in May

Make sure you book the earliest flight and stay overnight in Saigon before departure.

If they cancel the flight, you can still take the bus.

Cheers,

John

Da Lat, Vietnam
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Da Lat in May

Hi

Yeah, You can get a cheap flight out of Da Lat with VietJetAir but there is one time a day. I flew to Saigon by this Vietjet and had delayed for 1 hour , from Saigon to Bangkok had delayed for almost 3 hours but luckily i did not take the next flight to Phuket ! Just let you know to make sure your flights !

There will be summer time in May so Shorts and T Shirt are very fashionable .

Best Regards

Dat

Mentioned in this post
Da Lat
Da Lat
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
7. Re: Da Lat in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2016, 16:17