We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy Rider vs private car tour

Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Easy Rider vs private car tour

We are in Dalat for 3 days in Feb 2016. We keep vacillating between doing an Easy Rider tour vs private car. My husband prefers Easy Rider, but I am in health care and have seen some really bad injuries from motorcycle accidents. Emergency care in Dalat would likely not be as advanced as we have here. There are many Easy Rider groups in the area. Does anyone know the frequency of accidents? Also, if you have a favorite (SAFE) Easy Rider or Private Guide to suggest, we would appreciate it. Thanks!!

Gladesville...
Level Contributor
184 posts
462 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Easy Rider vs private car tour

its a very easy decision, an Easy Rider tour beats a private car any day of the year, have some faith & enjoy the wind in your hair

Hanoi
Level Contributor
108 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Easy Rider vs private car tour

Hi there

Please notice if your trip will be in Feb, 2016 it will be the Tet (Lunar New Year) and try to avoid the main road.

Easy Rider in Da Lat is doing very good job and experienced so you could discuss with them about route option.

If you are a biker then should try to as your guide to do 150-180 km/day or less by taking the back road...

I can't imagine if you travel by car (even private) during the Tet traffic.

Go with the Easy Rider plan, discuss for safety issues with the guide and enjoy!

have a great trip

Mentioned in this post
Da Lat
Da Lat
Lam Dong Province, Vietnam
13. Re: Easy Rider vs private car tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2016, 14:16