We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling from HCMC to DALAT by bus (midnight)

Kuala Lumpur...
13 posts
Save Topic
Travelling from HCMC to DALAT by bus (midnight)

Hi, Kindly advice the price and availability of bus from HCMC to Dalat by bus. Wanted to travel in midnight.

2 September 2015 (Night)

Return on 5 September 2015 (night).

Kindly help on this. Can i book online? Price?

Mentioned in this post
leicester
Level Contributor
2,208 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Travelling from HCMC to DALAT by bus (midnight)

Even if you get there without incident, they are so uncomfortable. Feral toilets, plastic seats with little air con, bumpy roads, and often by mid way the aisles are full of people travelling without seats so you can't move around. Worst journey I've ever done in Vietnam.

Mentioned in this post
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5,394 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Travelling from HCMC to DALAT by bus (midnight)

Worst possible way to travel .The cheap price ceases to be a bonus when you see what you are in for.

Those sleeper buses have an overcrowded framework of stainless steel to accommodate the sleeper bunks. If the bus ever goes over the side ,the passengers will be trapped in a mass of twisted steel frame. If there is a fire or the bus lands in water , it will be near on impossible to make a quick exit.

Santa Barbara de...
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Travelling from HCMC to DALAT by bus (midnight)

I took the bus from Dalat to HCMC. It was a horrible experience and took foreeeeeeeeever.

I will fly and pay the premium.

Mentioned in this post
14. Re: Travelling from HCMC to DALAT by bus (midnight)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2016, 17:17