We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours into the countryside in the South Central Highlands

Denver, Colorado
1 post
Save Topic
Tours into the countryside in the South Central Highlands

I was in Dalat a few years ago. Wonderful place and cool too. What a get away from the heat.

While I was there I met a motorcycle tour operator named Binh (Ben) alias Dunhill. He was fantastic, gentleman like, courteous, educational and a very safe driver. Binh was one of the first of the orginal "Easy Riders" in Dalat. Now there are about a hundred or so "Easy Rider's".

We had a couple of great tours with him in the S. Central Highlands from Dalat to near Plieku. A and saw may local sites too. We even met his family went to dinner.

We are returning to Dalat as a part of a tour and I have lost Binh's business card. I have tried Google but there are just too many of the new "Easy Rider's" (Always avoid amateur's riding the wave of popularity).

Please, if anyone has any contact information to share or is going to Dalat, please let me know.

Tom in Denver

Tomin99@hotmail.com

Highland Sport Travel - Day Tours
Adrenaline & Extreme Tours, Kayaking & Canoeing, Sightseeing Tours, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours
Viet Challenge Tours
Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours
Highland Holiday Tours
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Kayaking & Canoeing
Mr Vu's Dalat Road Rider
Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Motorcycle Tours, City Tours
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
7,166 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tours into the countryside in the South Central Highlands

Tom,

Use the search function on TA or Google search for "Dalat Easy Riders Tripadvisor".

I would say it's one of the two groups either at 66 or 67 Truong Cong Dinh.

Cheers,

John

2. Re: Tours into the countryside in the South Central Highlands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 September 2015, 22:05
3. Re: Tours into the countryside in the South Central Highlands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2016, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Da Lat