We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tour group in vietnam recommendation

a b
Ottawa, Canada
4 posts
Save Topic
tour group in vietnam recommendation

hi there,

i noticed the tour group suggestions are a little outdated. wanted to see if anyone has any relatively recent experience on travelling w tour groups in vietnam or hanoi area.

what tour group do you recommend? i plan to stay 7 days there (last week of march).

thanks,

XO Tours
Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours, Food Tours, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Le Family Rider
City Tours, Motorcycle Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Hanoi Street Food Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Cooking Classes, Food Tours, Motorcycle Tours
Back of the Bike Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours, City Tours, Private Tours, Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,687 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tour group in vietnam recommendation

Vietland Discovery.

Cheers Ross

2. Re: tour group in vietnam recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 November 2012, 00:06
3. Re: tour group in vietnam recommendation

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 December 2012, 06:35
a b
Ottawa, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: tour group in vietnam recommendation

thanks~!!

Yokohama, Japan
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: tour group in vietnam recommendation

Amazing Travel Vietnam. I booked there for my Sapa tour. It was great

6. Re: tour group in vietnam recommendation

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 11:16