1. We are travelling from sydney and have a 3 hour layover in hong kong, will our luggage be sent straight to Da Nang? We are going on cathay pacific to hong kong and then on their sister flight, cathay dragon.
2. Can anyone make any good suggestions for day trips? Good cooking classes or must see placed? Is it better to book it prior to the trip or when we arrive, should we book via the hotel?
3. Can anyone make a suggestion for a good sim card to purchase and where to purchase?
4. Is the duty free any good at Da Nang airport?
5. Do we need to pay in USD for the visa? Can we pay in AUD?
6. We had vaccinations for a trip to Thailand a couple years ago, do we need anything additional for Vietnam?
7. Any suggestions for really good restaurants/cafes in the area?
8. Do vitamins and medication need to be in the original packaging or can it be in a ziploc bag?
Appreciate it :)