We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which villa for honeymoon in Phuket?

Which Phuket hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
10 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Which villa for honeymoon in Phuket?

Hi!

My fiance and I are planning to stay in Phuket for our honeymoon. Could someone recommend a quiet, romantic pool villa?

I am indecisive in between The Pavillions, Paresa and The Bell Pool Villa.

The Pavillions have good reputation and reviews but it's expensive. So if we go with this, we will only go with spa & pool villa. Is this good enough?

As for Paresa, I am looking at Talay Suite so not sure would the view be as good as what its mentioned in the reviews.

As for Bell Villa, I like the fact that it has butler attending to you, with breakfast delivering to your room. And photo of villa seems really nice.

We will be renting a car so transport wouldn't be an issue. Can someone please recommend?

1. Re: Which villa for honeymoon in Phuket?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 February 2012, 16:35
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which villa for honeymoon in Phuket?

Hi,

Also check out Trisara, sri panwa and The Shore at Katathani gorgeous private pool villas very romantic! Good luck!

Alexandria
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Which villa for honeymoon in Phuket?

I was just wondering is Malisa Vila suites comparable to these other options.

The Shore at Katathani, sri panwa, The Pavillions, Paresa and The Bell Pool Villa.

Or are these on a different level.

I was considering a Vila with a private pool for my honeymoon in April. My only consideration is for the place to be clean with swimming pools actually for use. S hygiene is a must but hopefully not for it to be very expensive. Because there are some extremely expensive villas there. But of course I'd rather pay more to actually enjoy the honeymoon.

Your help is much appreciated.

4. Re: Which villa for honeymoon in Phuket?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 03:15