We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Thai airways

Which Phuket hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rockingham...
Level Contributor
596 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Booking Thai airways

Hi eveyone

Me again lol

Is anyone else having problems getting the search engine to work on the Thai airways website

Every time I put any date, it goes to their page saying error has accurred (6000something) start over

Thanks

Camy

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
174 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking Thai airways

Hi

We just booked ours through Flight Centre and got a bargain flying Thai Airways. Brisbane to Bangkok to Phuket to Bangkok to Brisbane leaving on 20th June. Two adults and three children for $4000.

Knysna, South Africa
Level Contributor
297 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking Thai airways

Hi Camy

The following error(s) occured

We are unable to find recommendations for your search. Please change your search criteria and resubmit the search. (66002 [-1]

I have had this error for months in South Africa - have phoned, email etc and Thai airways have not loaded there fares beyond March for South Africa so I couldn't book with them. Not sure if it is the same for you. I eventually booked with another carrier because I was getting soooo frustrated. It was fine if you were going for less than 14 days or could travel a month before we wanted to but they couldn't help us otherwise!!!

Maybe give them a ring.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,221 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking Thai airways

What dates are you trying to book for?

sounds like you may be trying to book for dates that Thai haven't yet released.

Edited: 09 January 2012, 17:45
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking Thai airways

i just tried no worries thats for may 2012

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,221 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking Thai airways

PER-BKK fares come up in the results but the Phuket fares come up with an error message.

Penrith, Australia
Level Contributor
199 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking Thai airways

I booked flights with Thai for April through flight centre and paid less than what Thai's website were quoting.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
650 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking Thai airways

I tried Sydney to Bangkok and no problems for dates out to September and then tried Perth to Phuket and came up with the same error as you report.

Are you sure that Thai flies direct to Phuket from Perth?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,221 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booking Thai airways

Holmsey did you go to FC for a price beat? Flight centre don't operate by offering you the lowest fare first up.

I have found zuji.com.au to be amongst the cheapest for flight bookings. Even cheaper then Expedia (owners of TA).

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
650 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Booking Thai airways

I tried Sydney to Bangkok and no problems for dates out to September and then tried Perth to Phuket and came up with the same error as you report.

Are you sure that Thai flies direct to Phuket from Perth?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,221 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Booking Thai airways

Yes markeewan, TG fly PER-HKT. Did this leg twice last year. I do recall GOPBI's post a week or so ago saying there would be changes to PER-HKT so maybe the booking system is starting to reflect those changes?