We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bra's

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
433 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Bra's

I have read in many posts that bra's are cheap in Phuket. Can you let me know what the conversion sizes are.

Is there a sizing chart available.

(26 days - but I am not counting)

Bendigo, Australia
Level Contributor
128 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bra's

Try this one it is nice and simple. Based on previous experience, they use the EU sizing however if you are on the larger size, it will be difficult to get too much. Try Tesco and Big C as if you are smaller, they have a fantastic range. By smaller, I would say 8,10, maybe 12 A&B.

http://www.85b.org/bra_conv.php

Have a great trip.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
5,815 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bra's

Tesco's are good for bra's, and Ocean Plaza in Phuket town and/or Patong

but don't think they do 'D' cup size?? I haven't found any yet, some beautiful bra's up to about a 12C

good size chart fiogib, thanks :-)

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
487 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bra's

Not a bad range (larger sizes not common though) at the Phuket Night Markets, just a bit awkward if you want to try before you buy. A 14C = 40/90 if helps as an indication.

Cheers

Tiff xxx

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,866 posts
414 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bra's

I agree Tiff, I bought heaps last year - Bee Na brand, the first few I tried on were huge!! I bought the 40/90 which is 14C as you said, so the ones that were to big were definately bigger than a C cup. Loads of different colors with diamentes etc. I bought them at the little department store on Bangla Rd.

The department store in Central Festival also has a good range as do Ocean Plaza on beach rd. Havent checked Robinsons in Jungceylon yet but I would assume they have bigger sizes as well.

Cathy

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
5,815 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bra's

Hi Cathy

that's good to hear that they do the bigger sizes, sounds like the 14c might be ok, love the sound of the diamentes i love bling haha

i used to look and then gave up as i couldn't get the larger size but bought heaps for the girls back home, such pretty bra's way better than we get here

apart from that a couple of coconut shells might do it LOL

6. Re: Bra's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 01:17