We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Pattaya to Koh samui ???

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Komarno, Slovakia
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
From Pattaya to Koh samui ???

Hi. Can I get to the Koh Samoi island from Pattaya with boat?

If it possible, how long it takes to get there?

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,307 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: From Pattaya to Koh samui ???

If you can do it it would be a long boat ride!

http://www.distance.to/Bangkok/Koh-Samui

Komarno, Slovakia
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Pattaya to Koh samui ???

Oh my god...It is really so far from Pattaya...so I would get it by plane :-))) Thanx...

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: From Pattaya to Koh samui ???

You could go by train/bus from BKK - Surat Thani then a boat over to Samui, if you do choose the bus option which I did on my return journey from Surat Thani - BKK make sure you take all valubles out of your suitcase that gets put in the hold of the bus, it gets ransacked en route...

Met 2 Irish guys who took the bus down & then put cash/passports etc in the suitcase and all got stolen

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From Pattaya to Koh samui ???

You can fly in about 55 minutes from Pattaya Airport non stop to Koh Sanmui with Bangkok Airways, not cheap, but fast and easy

5. Re: From Pattaya to Koh samui ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 16:17