We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best oil massage in Pattaya. Staying near Pattaya Beach

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Topic
Best oil massage in Pattaya. Staying near Pattaya Beach

Hi,

I would love to get a two hour full body oil massage while visiting. Don't mind paying a little more than standard but don't want to end up paying $60-80 for a massage. Whole point of coming to Pattaya!

Any recommendations would be great. I'm staying close to Pattaya Beach in between Walking st and Central Pattaya rd.

Mentioned in this post
Pattaya
Pattaya
Chonburi Province, Thailand
Pattaya Beach
Pattaya Beach
3,892 Reviews
Pattaya, Thailand
3 replies to this topic
Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
17,193 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best oil massage in Pattaya. Staying near Pattaya Beach

You can ask your hotel front desk people to have a masseur sent up to your room. With the generous price you want to spend they will find some guy to do it.

In any massage place keep your wallet and valuables within sight. Some pilfering or even outright theft can occur if you are careless. In your hotel room keep money, passport, computer and other valuables locked up if any guests visit.

Good luck.

Surrey
Destination Expert
for El Gouna
Level Contributor
1,623 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best oil massage in Pattaya. Staying near Pattaya Beach

Don’t go to O-Ring, they are a chain group and dotted about all over the place.. I had a very very bad experience with them with an oil massage and I’m female.. very embarrassing... unless of course you want extras then go ahead, lol... My husband was also given the same bad experience as me... never again. We now use Eden Massage on Soi Diane (next door to Robins Nest) doesn’t look much from the front but it’s excellent and very good value for money. I had a 2 hour head, neck and back oil massage and I felt a little sore for 24 hours after but after that I felt amazing, highly recommend.. I think the price was 399 baht.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best oil massage in Pattaya. Staying near Pattaya Beach

400 baht is really good value. I always use the Savannah parlours near dolphin roundabout. Definitely no extras there.

Reply to: Best oil massage in Pattaya. Staying near Pattaya Beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted