We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel for Honeymoon in Koh Samui?

Brisbane
Level Contributor
90 posts
5 reviews
Best hotel for Honeymoon in Koh Samui?

Can I have some recommendations on the best hotels to look at for honeymoon stay in Koh Samui???

We would like;

Beachfront

Ocean Views

Romantic/Private/no kids

Spa, Resturant, Bar etc on site

Thank you :)

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
2,332 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Best hotel for Honeymoon in Koh Samui?

Kylie, I have my personal suggestions in my blog- myhomekohsamui.com/search/label/honeymoon…

Have a look if you want...

London
Level Contributor
280 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Best hotel for Honeymoon in Koh Samui?

The Tongsai, Sala Samui and the Meridien would all suit you.

The Grand Villas at the Tongsai are just brilliant.

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
228 reviews
3. Re: Best hotel for Honeymoon in Koh Samui?

Tongsai Bay gets my vote every time. Fantastic accomodation, exceptional staff and a spectcular setting with a spa that's been voted in the top 25 in SE Asia by numerous travel guides.

The Sala Samui would be a close second but you don't get the views from the villas that you do in the Tongsai Bay.

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: Best hotel for Honeymoon in Koh Samui?

Hi,

We recently stayed in a pool villa at Sala Samui and it was beautiful. It is right on the beach (which is really nice).

The other place we stayed at was Sandalwood Villas. They're up on a hill in samui but were just amazing. They have great views and just a short drive to Cheweng.

Would definately recommend both places.

Ko Samui, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui
Level Contributor
1,759 posts
309 reviews
5. Re: Best hotel for Honeymoon in Koh Samui?

In addition to the above excellent suggestions I would consider the new W Resort which opens (I think) next week and looks fab. Also the Banyan Tree which has a brilliant beach, great food and fantastic sea views. Depending on when you are coming the new Conrad might be open too. To my knowledge none of these are child free but all are romantic and lovely and your risks of intrusion are minimal.

Stockholm
Level Contributor
761 posts
54 reviews
6. Re: Best hotel for Honeymoon in Koh Samui?

I have stayed at Karma Samui in a pool villa. Absolutely fantastic. The villas are huge and very private. A big pool, around 20 m2. I visited in the low season, june, and couldn't see any children around. Fantastic service provided so I highly recommend that place.

7. Re: Best hotel for Honeymoon in Koh Samui?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2011, 14:19