We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Football/Soccer Jerseys

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Save Topic
Football/Soccer Jerseys

Any recommendations on a good place to buy football/soccer jerseys in Bangkok? I would like to get Thai national team shirts for myself and children. Also interested in other teams. Specific locations of stores or markets appreciated. Thank you!

66 replies to this topic
Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
19,058 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Football/Soccer Jerseys

Hi,

I got some Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea ones in MBK back in September. You could try there. I think they are on the 4th or 5th floor. Anyway, they were close to where suitcases and backpacks are sold.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Football/Soccer Jerseys

Most malls how have stores selling this stufff. thais are soccer mad.

Sydney
Level Contributor
5,512 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Football/Soccer Jerseys

There is a sports shirt shop just as you walk down the steps at Nana BTS..It's in between the stairs there so best bet is to take exit 3 and then walk back towards soi 7/1 and you'll see it on your right..normally has his little pooch sitting on the step and Muay Thai shorts in the window...Don't be decieved by the shop front as it actually has 3 floors of shirts and gear from every concievable sports code..Has the latest Thai football shirts and the older strips also including away strip and heaps of every thing on the planet!

www.bts.co.th/customer/en/02-route-area.aspx

Edited: 24 May 2012, 19:48
Sydney
Level Contributor
5,512 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Football/Soccer Jerseys

bts.co.th/customer/…E3_update.gif

Sorry this is it...

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
19,058 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Football/Soccer Jerseys

The shop suggested by SydneyJed is a very good one, my brother got some football shirts there a while ago at good prices.

2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Football/Soccer Jerseys

Thank you all for the quick responses! I'll show my cousin these suggestions and hopefully she will know where they are.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
13,903 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Football/Soccer Jerseys

If you want the "official", whether licensed or not, make sure you do your homework and know what the shirts look like. If asked if the shirt is official, all sellers will answer "Yes!"

8. Re: Football/Soccer Jerseys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 December 2013, 23:05

Bangkok
Level Contributor
1,599 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Football/Soccer Jerseys

Go past MBK, past the national stadium and to the left, you will see a soi (street) that sells nothing but what you just said. They are the originial places where these shirts are done and every other mentioned place above buys it off this place to resell. So head there for the best prices!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
227 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Football/Soccer Jerseys

I have bought really good replica shirts from a lad who has a stall near National Stadium BTS station. His shirts were superb quality. I even bought the new MUFC shirt three days before it was launched to the press in England.I just took a punt on him telling the truth that this was indeed the new design. My son and his mates were loving having the shirts on day of release in England and i loved getting them at around a fifth of the price.

Official Phuket FC shirts are available from their shop at around £5 or £8 with a logo on.

Reply to: Football/Soccer Jerseys
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted