We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private messages

Private messages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 May 2018, 10:05
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,790 posts
119 reviews
1. Re: Private messages

The forum is not for "private" messages.

2. Re: Private messages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 27 May 2018, 19:21
Greater London...
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
29 reviews
3. Re: Private messages

>>>>The forum is not for "private" messages.<<<<

Who says? You can send a private message to anyone on the forum!!

Just click on the person's name and you will end up in their profile. Under their name you will see the words "Send Private Message" preceded by a little envelope. Click on it and you will open up the "Private Message" Box.

If you do not see the above, go to Your Settings top menu, Subscriptions and activate the two following options:

Private Message Notifications: Receive e-mail alerts when you have a new message (Immediately)

Private Messaging: Do you want to send and receive private messages? (Yes)

Edited: 27 May 2018, 19:22
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
6,396 posts
26 reviews
4. Re: Private messages

If a person you wish to contact has turned off the pm function, you cannot send them a msg.

Greater London...
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
29 reviews
5. Re: Private messages

>>>>If a person you wish to contact has turned off the pm function, you cannot send them a msg.<<<<

Yes! Naturally, that is why I gave the Private Messaging information in my last paragraph in my post #3.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
6,396 posts
26 reviews
6. Re: Private messages

@Frithwood, read what I said. Different to your comment. On a public forum everybody has a right to contribute.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
10,057 posts
62 reviews
7. Re: Private messages

The OP sent me a message a couple of days ago asking if I could advise where he could get a massage with some extra sexual service. I blocked him and reported him. Maybe as a result of this TA have barred his messaging facility.

Edited: 27 May 2018, 22:33
Level Contributor
6,267 posts
21 reviews
8. Re: Private messages

What an idiot..

Well done for reporting him btw

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
495 posts
9. Re: Private messages

Hello Fawad there are other forums such as pattaya-addicts.com where its ok to ask massage questions. Trip advisor forum is heavily censored and family friendly

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,814 posts
64 reviews
10. Re: Private messages

Still water run deep.Such thing are not entertain in this forum.

Chok Dee