We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PHUKET for 4 Nights and 5 Days - First Time 2018 October

5 posts
Save Topic
PHUKET for 4 Nights and 5 Days - First Time 2018 October

Hi guys,

My partner and I ( first time travellers) are travelling SYD to Phuket in October 2018 for 4 Nights and 5 days for our honeymoon. I have read trip advisor forums and watched youtube Videos. Our destination will be Phi Phi Island areas, Big Buddha, Patong Night life, Karon and Kata beach (please suggest if I can do more with my stay?) My question is should we stay in 1 hotel or do hotel hoping as I am not sure which and where to book so that we can make it to all the places? Should we get Flight and Hotel Deals from Travel Agent or should we just do it ourself? please be nice and honest advise would be appreciated :)

2 replies to this topic
Singapore
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: PHUKET for 4 Nights and 5 Days - First Time 2018 October

You only have 4 nights , just stick with 1 hotel , if you want late nightlife then stay in Patong , you can book local day trip for Phi Phi and another day do Big Buddha .

You can arrange yourself : Flights , hotel , travel insurance ( important , don't forget ) , transfer from and back to airport can be pre booked if you wish by one of those operators recommended on the Phuket Forum

Book flights direct with airline . Stick with well known hotel booking sites like booking . com , October you should get some very good deals

Jetstar have non stop flights between SYD and Phuket ( HKT ) but it is not daily but has the advantage of being non stop

Singapore Airlines are very good and offer easy and simple daily connections via Singapore to Phuket .

Do you have Australian passports ? If so you get a Visa waiver stamp

I would suggest posting on the Phuket Forum about transfers etc and also if you say what your accommodation budget is per night you can get tips on places within your budget

Edited: 17 August 2018, 00:25
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: PHUKET for 4 Nights and 5 Days - First Time 2018 October

Thankyou so much for such a detailed info..really helpful..

Reply to: PHUKET for 4 Nights and 5 Days - First Time 2018 October
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted