We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 week trip to Thailand , Vietnam & 3 days in Hong Kong.

Virginia Beach...
3 posts
3 week trip to Thailand , Vietnam & 3 days in Hong Kong.

After much online research for tour companies I have been communicating with indochine odyssey tours I have been very impressed with the itinerary they proposed. My question is. Has anyone used this company before??? They have very good reviews on several sites but I have never planned an entire trip via email. How do I know if this is a reliable company??? Any thoughts???

2 replies to this topic
Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
906 posts
278 reviews
1. Re: 3 week trip to Thailand , Vietnam & 3 days in Hong Kong.

Did you look online for reviews?

Otherwise do it, and also ask the company, if they have any former clients you may call. If not, then anyone you may e-mail.

Be careful with replies - sometimes you see the same mistakes in spelling/grammar and this should be a red flag.

Did you try searching on TA for a trip organiser? I usually read the forums for advise and e-mail a few different tour operators...

Virginia Beach...
3 posts
2. Re: 3 week trip to Thailand , Vietnam & 3 days in Hong Kong.

Thanks for your quick reply. Good idea re getting references. Definitely going to do that. What do you mean be careful of replies? Replies from the forums ?

Reply to: 3 week trip to Thailand , Vietnam & 3 days in Hong Kong.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted