We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

freego bus

Which Taipei hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
9 posts
Save Topic
freego bus

HI,

i will be staying at " INHOUSE Hotel" will free go Bus do pick up guest in that hotel too, what time is the last freego bus .thanks alot

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
Level Contributor
10,859 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: freego bus

FreeGo Bus Nearest Pick Up Point to Airport For Inhouse Hotel Guest is Paradise Hotel Taipei.

U can get Inhouse Hotel Reception to help U call for Reservation.

U can also check at the Transport Counter when U arrive at Taoyuan Airport.

Get a Flyer from the Counter staff, so reception can help U call.

Example of time to depart for Taoyuan Airport:

If Ur Flight is 1545hr, the Pick up time is 1200noon or 1230hr (I forgot which - Pie Say) :D.

FYI, As U face Xiníng South Road (Infront of Inhouse), Paradise Hotel is on Ur right (120m away / 2min walk).

Good Luck

Edited: 15 December 2012, 22:14
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
Level Contributor
10,859 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: freego bus

Am sure U wonder how long is the Journey to Airport :D

It is about 1hr 30min for my case, cos

(1) It went round to other Hotel for pick up & a short stop for the Auntie to collect Bus fare :D

(2) Plus, there is a Traffic Jam on the Highway near Taoyuan County. :D

Just FYI, When I go to Inhouse, I took KuoKuang to Taipei Main Station (Dept: 6.45am / Arr. XMD @ 7.30am) & Change to MRT to Ximen (Exit 6) & walk to Hotel. Cos Kuokuang & Freego dun start Direct service to XMD until 10am & 11am. So do ask if U need that service at other time. (Those counter are Next to each other).

Cheers

Edited: 15 December 2012, 22:22
Kuala Lumpur...
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: freego bus

HI all,

I will also be staying at pacific Business Hotel, on my last day, do FREEGO BUS also pick guest from this hotel, :-) , and do anyone have any idea how am i gonna get to Hualien by train from " IN House hotel...and also get a train ticket...i am totally lost :-( and from Hualien city to Park City Hotel Minquan in Tiachung and from Taichung back to Taipei, i am actually from europe, dont speak a word of chinese..:-(, with your grateful help is much appreciated ...thanks a lot for your great help with sooner respond as i am heading very very soon..:-)

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: freego bus

Hi Chin M,

About Freego bus:

For me, I would not take it to airport as there has been story about forumers running late for their flight, so track record not that good. Taking it from airport is ok especially for those who stay in XMD as it drops passengers there.

I would opt for KuoKuang bus from Taipei main station, just 1 MRT stop away, or you can pay a bit more and take cab from XMD to Taipei.

Train tickets booking:

This is a good guide: …wordpress.com/2009/… however, site to check train schedule has moved, use this instead:

…tra.gov.tw/twrail/English/e_index.aspx

Better do it as soon as possible, situation is tight. If you can't get tickets, you can refer to train ticket booking posts in the last 1 week. Many tips in the forum.

Kuala Lumpur...
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: freego bus

Hi all :-),

what is the best way to go to Taoyoun airport from Pacific Business hotel..if by MRT where should i stop and then take free go or KuoKuang Bus , any idea..please..thanks a lot

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
Level Contributor
10,859 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: freego bus

If U can, Take MRT to Taipei West Bus Station A & Take KuoKuang to Taoyuan:

Below is the map:

kingbus.com.tw/taipeitterminalA/TaipeiWestBu…

Good Luck

7. Re: freego bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2013, 16:15