We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who knows about this MInsu in XIMenDing?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Who knows about this MInsu in XIMenDing?

Hi, can anyone advise if Taipei Jogging Bear 慢跑熊台北 is ok to stay in? I couldn't find any reviews or feedback online about them... Thanks alot!!

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Who knows about this MInsu in XIMenDing?

Anyone has any idea if there are windows in every room for this minsu?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Who knows about this MInsu in XIMenDing?

Hi Candice, not every room have windows. Those that have are actually not functional windows... they are made like the window designs which u can open up but the actual opening is sealed up (facing the road).

Kuala Lumpur...
13 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Who knows about this MInsu in XIMenDing?

hie...so how was ur stay at taipei jogging bear? is it convenience? i am also trying to get information of this place but hard to get...is it near MRT??

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Who knows about this MInsu in XIMenDing?

@Jayyden : Yes its very convenient, just 5mins walk away from Ximending MRT. Jogging bear is simple and clean, has basic shower facilities with hair dryer, Cable TV, free wifi (owner will give u the password upon check-in) etc.

If u wanna take cab down from the airport to Jogging bear, hail it at the airport, dont engage through jogging bear, its more expensive, charged us 1200twd... It should only cost about 900-1000twd for that trip down to Jogging Bear @ Ximending. They are operated by a lovingly fun couple, they are staying in the same building so will be easy if u wanna reach them.they have 2 kids who love chocolates;)

Upon arrival, Owner Norman gave us a simple outline map of places to go around the guesthouse. Guesthouse is stuck in between shops, they have a lift to bring you up to your room level (mine was 5th flr), using a Tap Card system tagged with ur room keys. They have surveillance camera all around in fact so its safe!

Singapore
Level Contributor
57 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Who knows about this MInsu in XIMenDing?

hi joopressy, may I know if the walls in this jogging bear is thin? I am quite a light sleeper. and is it non smoking? thanks!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Who knows about this MInsu in XIMenDing?

Hi strangger, their walls are not thick...I remembered my 1st night there, i happened to get noisy neighbors cos it was a group of them but I have no such problem on my 3rd night there..so it really depends. No smoking allowed in the room, it is well kept by Owner's wife every morning:) For those who smoke, they usually smoke along the stairs where the windows are...

Singapore
Level Contributor
57 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Who knows about this MInsu in XIMenDing?

oic, thanks, hope I do not get noisy neighbors then!

Kuala Lumpur...
2 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Who knows about this MInsu in XIMenDing?

Hi Joopressy, I was wondering, do you have to pay for the booking?

How much and to which account?

Thank you.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Who knows about this MInsu in XIMenDing?

@Lizzielee86: Only get to see yr msg now wonder, is your trip over?

Singapore, null...
1 post
Save Reply
20. Re: Who knows about this MInsu in XIMenDing?

Hi Joopressy, I'm going to Taipei this Sept 13, may I know how to book the jogging bear minsu on line? I can't locate any review on line. Tks.