We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mystic India travel company

Ulverston, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Mystic India travel company

I am just wondering if anyone has managed to use this tour company, based in London, to organise a holiday in India. I requested a quote for a tailor made itinerary around Kerala but was refused one on the basis the company owner felt I was 'not genuine' and they only arranged tours for 'genuine people who want the best tour available'. It seems I had offended her by requesting quotes off about 5 or 6 companies, not just her own, and she felt I was simply 'haggling'.

Has anyone else had this experience? Not just with Mystic India but with other operators. I was a bit surprised to say the least. I have had responses off all the other companies I emailed so I am not short of offers. I just felt she was doubting my integrity on the basis of one email.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mystic India travel company

There was a topic on here started in February and full of 1 post members posting glowing reports of this company so probably fakes, I personally wouldn't use them and after the letter that they sent you I would forget it, use one of the others that were professional enough to send you a quote.

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
4,741 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mystic India travel company

It is better to use the services of Indian based tour operator...as there are many suggestions and recommendations for them on TA....Search in the box above corner of this page.

Thanks

Rashid Agra

3. Re: Mystic India travel company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2014, 14:19