We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AE travel New Delhi (AE Travel)

west midlands
Level Contributor
46 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
AE travel New Delhi (AE Travel)

HI

I'm looking to plan my first trip to India. I'm travelling with my friend and daughter (3 females) and am gathering some itineraries and quotes. I have had a quote from a company called AE Travel (adventure expedition travel) and the website looks good but they are not listed on trip advisor. I did contact the company and ask if they were and was told that they are not able to list as they don't offer day trips. I'm not sure if this is correct or not but I do prefer to read reviews from independent travellers and not just testamonials provided by the company. can I ask if anyone has used this company please?

many thanks in advance

3 replies to this topic
1. Re: AE travel New Delhi (AE Travel)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2018, 01:19

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
202 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AE travel New Delhi (AE Travel)

Agreed with @Durhamlass14.

Travel your your way. It saves a lot of money and you will have a convenient journey. Just list out the destinations and activities you want to do. Plan according and book everything in advance.

Definitely you are going to enjoy.

west midlands
Level Contributor
46 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AE travel New Delhi (AE Travel)

thank you for your help. I will take your advice :)

Reply to: AE travel New Delhi (AE Travel)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted