We are a couple and planning our first ever trip to North East India from 9th June - 17th June (8nights/9days).
Following are the places that we are considering:
3. North Sikkim
We have a rough itinerary that needs some help:
1. Banglore to Guwahati
2. Visit Majuli island + cruise on Brahmaputra (If this is not a good time for these places, we shall skip them)
3. Visit Meghalaya -> Shillong - Cherrapunji (Umiam Lake, Elephant Falls, Mawlynnong Village, Nonkalikai Falls, Mawsmai Caves, Khasi Monoliths, Living root bridge, Dawki, Bangladesh Border, Lewduh Bara Bazaar, Laitlum Canyons)
5. Baghdodra to Banglore
1. Will we be able to cover these places in the time we have. A day wise itinerary would help us big time as we don’t know how much time it takes to travel from one place to another
2. Should we start from Guwahati or Baghdodra
3. How to travel inter city and intra city
4. Do we need special permits
5. Recommend local cabs drivers / homestays
P.S: Looking for people travelling at the same time to share cab expenses.