We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girls Travelling India

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Girls Travelling India

What’s the best way to travel in India- do it independently or book tours? We’re hoping to do two weeks, fly into Delhi then on to Mumbai then Goa.

4 replies to this topic
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
904 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Girls Travelling India

The best way to travel in India is Independently with booking some day tours.

So it should be a combination of both in perfect mixture.

selfishtravel

2. Re: Girls Travelling India

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2018, 01:19

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,793 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: Girls Travelling India

Hi,

Its depend on your choice so i will also suggest you to hire a car and driver and book your hotels directly with TA or booking.com. rest choice is yours

Hope this will help you to plan your trip but i will also suggest you to book you holiday well in advance

Regards

Discovery Prime Tours

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
3,316 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Girls Travelling India

Hi Miriam W,

Welcome to the forum and glad to know you are planning to coming India. You can both options available either to book your tour through operators or you can make your trip Independent via book all the hotels through online and hire private car & driver services.

There is several listed operators so you may pick any 2/3 agents and compare their quote from each others.

With Regards,

Jitender

GO MY JOURNEY

Edited: 11 May 2018, 16:14
Reply to: Girls Travelling India
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted