We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indian Visa Application breaks my heart

Paranaque...
1 post
Save Topic
Indian Visa Application breaks my heart

I am applying for an Indian Visa and little did I know how strict Indian Embassy is. I had submitted all my requirements to the agency here in the Phils but after 4 days, they informed me that my sponsor needs to revise his letter of invitation detailing that his wife knows that I am visiting them. Though it sound very eerie to me because ofcourse his wife knows about it. But the fact that they can ring my friend and his wife if they would like to know the details. Though it is fine. But it would be like so tideous because they have to do the letter again and spend money again for the post. I am just thinking that if they could only give clear instructions or guidelines in their website or BLS’s website, it would be a great help to everyone. Also, they have changed their rules about applying the visa. The application and biometrics should be done 2 weeks before your departure date. It is really breaking my heart because they did not include it in the guidelines. I just think that all the efforts I’ve made were wasted because of unclear yet strict guidelines of Indian Visa Application.

Disclaimer:

I am not mad with anyone or anything at all. I am just really sad. I just have to post it so I could help someone who is applying visa also from the Philippines or anywhere in the world.

Thank you.

Facts:

Applying a Tourist Visa Application with an sponsor letter from a friend.

Tip:

You need to apply a Tourist Visa 2 weeks before your departure date.

1 reply
Lowestoft, United...
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
10,374 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Indian Visa Application breaks my heart

Why do you need a sponsor letter for a Tourist Visa?

Reply to: Indian Visa Application breaks my heart
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted