We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekend to Malawi Lake From Blantyre

Cape Town
10 posts
Save Topic
Weekend to Malawi Lake From Blantyre

Hello,

I have this childhood memories on wanting to visit the Malawi Lake and finally I am going to be in Blantyre for 2 weeks on business and I would really love to get to the lake for one of the weekends, either a late Friday afternoon travel or early Saturday morning and returning to Blantyre late Sunday afternoon. I will probably have to rent a car I suppose unless you can give recommend other.

Any ideas, where to go etc.

Thanks in advance

Winston

Blantyre
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekend to Malawi Lake From Blantyre

Hi Winston, drop me an email on info@explore-malawi.com and we can make some suggestions and help with transport etc. Best wishes Kate

2. Re: Weekend to Malawi Lake From Blantyre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 23:40