We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good, not too expensive Beach resorts in Ghana....

Which Accra hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ghana
Level Contributor
18 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Good, not too expensive Beach resorts in Ghana....

I am planning to have a LONG holiday in June this year and want to plan my holiday.... any advise to find GOOD, reasonable beach resorts along the beach between Kokrobite and beyond Takoradi????

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
139 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good, not too expensive Beach resorts in Ghana....

Personally, I love the Green Turtle Lodge. Nice secluded, eco lodge with people from all around the world. Its a ways out, but worth the trip. Good food, good people, good atmosphere and cheap! Stayed there two years ago and can't wait to go back.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
383 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good, not too expensive Beach resorts in Ghana....

May be worth buying the bradt guide and Ankobra Beach is good and there are a couple near cape coast although they are slightly out of your geography and my memory may deceive

3. Re: Good, not too expensive Beach resorts in Ghana....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 23:17