We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good flight prices nov 2011

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
418 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
good flight prices nov 2011

holidaydiscountcentre.net 28/11/11 - 12/12/11 from gatwick £245 return. :)

wales
Level Contributor
810 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good flight prices nov 2011

Hi just looked at Manchester flights for Feb £289 each.

To all you regulars out there are these good prices or is it best to wait nearer the time. I hate booking flights and then notice the prices have dropped.

Birmingham UK
Level Contributor
832 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good flight prices nov 2011

Hi -. This February (2011) our flight-only ticket cost £215 ex Bham and we booked it in August 2010. Currently for Feb 2012 around the same dates it is showing £322 so I'm going to wait until August time again and see if it goes down. If it goes up of course I will kick myself!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
376 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: good flight prices nov 2011

Personally I would book your flight as early as possible, I have found that the prices have never gone down.

I have booked package, and flight only at times, and never yet has it gone down.

I have got a good price from Gatwick for 4 weeks 7th November for 4 weeks for £388 each, whenever I have left it, the prices has gone up and up.

staffordshire
Level Contributor
2,047 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: good flight prices nov 2011

have to agree with gambiarose. We looked at flights only at this time 2010 for Feb/MArch 2011 and they were high and went down - we booked Sept and was same price as GR from Birmingham. I guess its pot luck really - dont think there is a general rule. Each year can be different and you just have to go with what feels right. We will be looking to book Aug/Sept again for Feb.March next year

Brian_723
Level Contributor
356 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: good flight prices nov 2011

I got a feeling there will be more space this year because on a lot of flights there are people from places like Germany ,but this year they will have their own flights and also other European countries may go the German route .I also think many people are going to not travel as the economy is only going one way ,and this is down .

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
456 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: good flight prices nov 2011

holidaydiscout i cannot get on ive registered and gone to flights but not getting anything. any idea's

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
5,442 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: good flight prices nov 2011

flythomascook.com

Flights Nov to Feb/Mar just over £300.00 98 Night Duration..

from £123.99 Out £188.99 Back

Travel Republic , same flight.. £380

Edited: 20 June 2011, 08:17
8. Re: good flight prices nov 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about Gambia