We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying out on 28. 11. 09.

Northallerton
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
Save Topic
Flying out on 28. 11. 09.

Flying out of Manchester on this date but had conflicting reports at what time. I have being told two different times one at 0730 and one at 0800. Anybody confirm the correct one. Any other members of this forum flying out of Manchester on this date. Rgds Paul.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying out on 28. 11. 09.

Hi Paul, we are flying out on the same flight and it is 0800. Keep an eye out for us...there are 6 of us, all blokes from the North East and its our 12th year of visiting TG.

Where are you staying? We are up in Brusubi in a villa.

Bill

Northallerton
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying out on 28. 11. 09.

Hi Bill thanks for that another 30 mins in bed now. If you are coming down the A1 early sat morning morning allow an extra 15mins as it will be shut in Leeming Bar area with a diversion in place for roadworks. Will keep an eye out for you at airport. Should not be to hard to spot six of you. I am staying at Latriakunda for 3weeks.

Kololi, Gambia
Level Contributor
259 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flying out on 28. 11. 09.

Flying out as well on 28th. 8am showing on my e-ticket.

Staying at the premier Inn the night before if anyone fancies a beer.

Bill

Scotland
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flying out on 28. 11. 09.

Also flying out on the 28th. Received our tickets last week with a 8.00 am departure. Driving down on Friday afternoon and staying in Airport Hotel.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
645 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Flying out on 28. 11. 09.

Yes Im flying from Manchester on the 28th and my tickets show 8am also..

6. Re: Flying out on 28. 11. 09.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2010, 15:19
Get answers to your questions about Gambia
Recent Conversations