We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jinka: a hotel in the center town?

Roma
Level Contributor
133 posts
Save Topic
Jinka: a hotel in the center town?

Hi, I'm looking a decent hotel in hte center of Jinka. I'd like to go out of the hotel and to film the daily life of the people on the streets. Could you suggest a decent hotel in a good area in the center? Thanks.

6 replies to this topic
London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jinka: a hotel in the center town?

Hi,

There are options in Jinka based on your budget. Eco Omo Lodge(More fancy and Expensive) and Jinka resort(budget hotel). There is also a new one called Nasa Hotel near the center.

All hotels have low season discounted rate. Inbox us if you want to get travel company cooperate rate.

Cheers!

Mentioned in this post
Jinka Resort
Jinka Resort
133 Reviews
Jinka, Ethiopia
Roma
Level Contributor
133 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jinka: a hotel in the center town?

I thank you. Your news are precious. But which is the best ubicated in the center? I need to go out form the hotel and to shoot.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
360 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jinka: a hotel in the center town?

I checked my blog notes and found this for Jinka:

Nardo’s Pension has large rooms around a good garden and courtyard. Shared bath and cold showers out the back past the small corn field. Decent wifi. 150 ETB. Good food. They also have rooms with private bath & hot showers but I don't know the price.

Don't miss the Tuesday market - super colorful, free (as opposed to the other Omo markets), and people were so friendly. No other tourists.

Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Jinka: a hotel in the center town?

I suggest Eyob hotel, which found at the center of the town.Eyob hotel have different type of room with different price option,the room are clean, quite and have a garden view.you can also find a good food over there.

Roma
Level Contributor
133 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Jinka: a hotel in the center town?

I thank you but is there Internet?

Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Jinka: a hotel in the center town?

There is wifi.

Reply to: Jinka: a hotel in the center town?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted