We just don't know what to do. We have flights in just over 2 weeks to the Seychelles for over Christmas from the UK. They are operated with Ethiopian Airlines but we booked them with Singapore Krisflyer points.
We have booked hotels but no ferries yet and we need to decide if we should cancel our trip as the hotel's we have booked take 50% of the money on 8th December so we need to make a decision before then.
As yet neither Seychelles or Ethiopia is on the red list but the worry is if that changes whilst we are out there.