We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 nights in Marrakech. What to do?

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
4 nights in Marrakech. What to do?

Hi! First time visiting Morocco and unfortunately only have 4 nights and 5 days (Touch down at Marrakech at noon Friday, leaving Tuesday 5pm). It’s just me and the wifey, we are from NYC.

Kindly suggest how to make the most of a short trip.

Thank you in advance!

George

4 replies to this topic
penna
Level Contributor
4,488 posts
40 reviews
1. Re: 4 nights in Marrakech. What to do?

for one i would just do Marrakesh , with maybe 1 day trip.

that way you wont waste a lot of your little time traveling.

i recommend getting a good travel book, i like lonely planet.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
60 reviews
2. Re: 4 nights in Marrakech. What to do?

Hi georgio318

Sure that the first advice will help a lot..

You might anyway have first a look here.." Things to do in Marrakech "

https:/…ATTRACTION_SORT_WRAPPER

..then here , many " Travel Guides " with lots of different suggestions my friend

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel_Guide-g29…

..And after having a look to the links , you might come back here to ask some precise questions and sure that a fellow Ta Member or another will be glad to give you some other honest ideas and recommendations.

Have a great trip!

Cheers,Olli.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,373 posts
59 reviews
3. Re: 4 nights in Marrakech. What to do?

As been suggested a day trip to ourika or imlil is a welcome change from sultry Marrakech and then maybe a morning cooking class or spa. The rest spent touring the medina and visiting museums and garfens

New York City
Level Contributor
166 posts
31 reviews
4. Re: 4 nights in Marrakech. What to do?

Hi there, we just got back from Marrakech. We stayed 3 nights. I think that’s a good amount of time spent. Ouarzazate is really far, not doable unless you’ll be adding extra days to accommodate the distances and enjoy the scenery. We hired a guide on a 1st day, just to get a feel of the lay of the land. We arranged for a hot air balloon the next day, but was canceled due to weather. Ended up going to a hammam and got massages. We walked everywhere. We took a cooking class. One of the days we went out of the Medina to YSL gardens. Sounds sparse in between but it filled most our days.

Reply to: 4 nights in Marrakech. What to do?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted