We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather/temperature for october

Leeds, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
weather/temperature for october

I'm thinking of going to Marrakech the second week in October. What is the weather/ temperature there for that time? And any recommendations for hotels please?

Thanks.

7 replies to this topic
marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,404 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather/temperature for october

Hi,

If you're lucky it could be sunny and warm with cooler nights. Or it might not be.

Have a look at the hotel tab at the top of the page for ideas and reviews, you can set parameters for price and facilities.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather/temperature for october

Yes October has one of the icest weather period during the whole year around, nice sunny and warm as shimmin has illustrated above.

Level Contributor
720 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather/temperature for october

September and October are lovely jubly for weather. Sun and sea breeze form an amalgam of bliss in Agadir. In Marrakech it is sunny and traffic pollution but maybe breeze as well

Leeds, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather/temperature for october

Thanks for the advise.

Level Contributor
720 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather/temperature for october

If you require a salubrious budget hotel two miles from the hustle n bustle of Guelis -the modern area of Marrakech I suggest hotel Ryad Mogador at Bab Doukala.it has lovely tea room and a tasty buffet breakfast is on offer. Very smart n clean. No alcohol

If you want a more liberal hotel where bars with alcohol are served and located in the busy Guelis quarter I suggest hotel Tachfine.

On floor six there is a terrace with bar and an abundance of sociability.

Both hotels are around £20 smackeroonies per night

Level Contributor
720 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather/temperature for october

A hotel near Jemma el Fynaa famous square is Hotel Grand Tazi which certainly has character but does not afford itself to the refined aspects of hotel accommodation.

It's a great place to sup or swig ale whilst observing folk from all over the world.

This hotel in my opinion is not for the fussy traveller but is popular with many. The Grand Old Tazi.bless it

Level Contributor
720 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather/temperature for october

Please note both hotels Ryad Mogador and Tachfine offer a contrast and both represent excellent value.

You will not be disappointed.

Reply to: weather/temperature for october
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted