We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good restaurant with vegetarian options?

Which Casablanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
43 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
good restaurant with vegetarian options?

My fiance and I will be staying in Casa for one night in June. I am vegetarian and do not eat meat or fish. I prefer not to eat eggs, a lot of dairy, etc. My fiance DOES eat meat, fish, eggs, dairy, etc. I am looking for a restaurant we will both enjoy.

Can you please recommend some options for romantic restaurants that have good vegetarian options please? We are staying near La Corniche, so if they are in the neighborhood, great, but we would be willing to take a taxi to go to a restaurant that we would both enjoy.

Considering it is the last night of our honeymoon, we wouldn't mind splurging.

Thanks for any advice provided!

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,121 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good restaurant with vegetarian options?

you will struggle to find much at the high end with good vegan options, even vegetarian is not that easy - the only thing that comes to mind is India Palace if you like Indian food

Otherwise I can recommend Rick's Cafe or Sens in the Kenzi Tower Hotel (amazing views) for a special honeymoon meal - but you might have to make do with ordering 2/3 starters as Im not sure they will have much else, you can see example menu here: kenzi-hotels.com/d/…Menu_SENS_2012.pdf

Perhaps try to contact them in advance and see if they can make anything special for you.

this website is good for checking menus of various restaurants around La Corniche and do check the reviews under the 'Restaurants' tab at the top of the page on here: bestrestaurantsmaroc.com/en/…casablanca.html

Edited: 02 January 2014, 12:56
New York
Level Contributor
43 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good restaurant with vegetarian options?

Many thanks, nbrika!

3. Re: good restaurant with vegetarian options?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2015, 16:19