We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving Saturday & would like names of private drivers

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
555 posts
81 reviews
Arriving Saturday & would like names of private drivers

Hi,

My husband and I are arriving Saturday for a 2 week trip; I've been working with an agent for many months and I haven't heard from him despite several emails this past week to give me information regarding our driver. Our hotels are all arranged. It may all come together but I'm getting very concerned over this lack of response from my agent and would like some names of drivers in case the agent falls through with a driver. I'm hoping that this is just a backup plan and that I won't need the information, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

If you don't want to post a driver's name & contact info, please message me with the information. I do not need the name of a travel agency, just a private driver.

Thanks.

8 replies to this topic
Berkane, Morocco
9 posts
1. Re: Arriving Saturday & would like names of private drivers

Hello,

Can you tell me which part of Morocco you are visiting.

Can help if around the Oujda/Saidia region.

Level Contributor
1,431 posts
2. Re: Arriving Saturday & would like names of private drivers

you don't say which city you'll go to. But I assume you're flying from JFK to Casablanca nonstop. There are plenty of taxis and even a train if you need it. Good luck.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
555 posts
81 reviews
3. Re: Arriving Saturday & would like names of private drivers

Thanks! I heard from my agent this morning and reassured that everything is taken care of. So fingers crossed I’ll be met at the airport when I arrive on Saturday!

We are doing the standard tourist circuit: Rabat-Chefchaouen-Fes-Desert/Gorge-Marrakech-Essaouira-Marrakech

And I’ve just wanted a backup in case we had problems. Hopefully all will go smoothly when I arrive!

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
104 reviews
4. Re: Arriving Saturday & would like names of private drivers

That why you need a reputable tour company, check Morocco Travel companies through the forums and hope you find something available as at this time of the year is too busy and hotels are busy too, so try to recontact your tour you have been in touch with and give them a call.

what is the name of what you dealt with.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
555 posts
81 reviews
5. Re: Arriving Saturday & would like names of private drivers

Thanks, IBouyecho. I'm not posting the name now; I'll write a review when I'm done with both good and other points.

It is a Moroccan company that is listed on the boards and the reviews.

Level Contributor
1,431 posts
6. Re: Arriving Saturday & would like names of private drivers

I think you'll love Chefchaouen.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
555 posts
81 reviews
7. Re: Arriving Saturday & would like names of private drivers

Thanks! I'm really excited about everywhere!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
8. Re: Arriving Saturday & would like names of private drivers

Hello, I hope you had a great trip. Your feed came up as I am looking for Driver for nearly the same route in Morocco as you did. Can you please advise on your outcome and driver info please. Thanks

Reply to: Arriving Saturday & would like names of private drivers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted