We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Hour!

Upland, CA
Level Contributor
231 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Happy Hour!

Just found this resource showing all the happy hours (time, location, & discounts) on the island, thought TA could include the link under “Websites and links for travel” in their top questions section.

advault.kauaiworld.com/SS/Page.aspx…

La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
15,192 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy Hour!

Good try, but the info is not currant. Jailhouse Pub & Grill is closed. The Olympic Cafe has HH too.

3Chihuahuas

Upland, CA
Level Contributor
231 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy Hour!

The info is from October 2011, couldn’t find anything more recent. Regardless, the link will direct people to other related information that could be helpful. I'll be visiting the site a few weeks before my trip to Kauai for sure.

Trabuco Canyon...
Level Contributor
911 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy Hour!

Problem with Happy Hour is The times, I am out in the Sun and Enjoy Kauai and being Naturally Happy..... :-) during the "happy hour"

Upland, CA
Level Contributor
231 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Happy Hour!

ca1 - However, if you need a break from the sun/beach visiting a good "happy hour" is the way to do it.

La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
15,192 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Happy Hour!

I didn't mean to imply that the information isn't helpful, it's just not complete or current :-)))

Speaking of HH, time is getting near for a beer!

3Chihuahuas

Soddy Daisy...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Happy Hour!

Agree, this is a short list. One happy hour in Hanalei'i? I don't think so!

Too busy looking for the perfect sunset to pay much attention to happy hour tho. Can't let wobbly fingers on the camera blur those long exposures you know.

Canada
Level Contributor
8,963 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Happy Hour!

Here is a link to Happy Hours in Hawaii....all 4 major Islands. It contains "live" links to menus/pricing etc

www.happyhourhawaii.com/allrestaurants.php

Short list for Kauai , however....

Trabuco Canyon...
Level Contributor
911 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Happy Hour!

Right there with you RockytopEngin... I prefer cocktails on the Lanai listening to the waves break on the Reef under the moon and stars with my Wife , no place can beat that :-) oh yeah and need to have steady hands for the pictures as well. not saying happy hour isn't good, just not for this guy :-)

California
Level Contributor
35,223 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Happy Hour!

There are numerous threads with more up to date happy hour info. There are also many places that now have happy hour that don't advertise it except for a plastic sign out in the front the establishment. You will have no problem finding cheaper drinks at 5pm.

Upland, CA
Level Contributor
231 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Happy Hour!

My favorite Happy Hour has always been Duke's; good strong ($6) Mai-tai’s, live music, and a perfect view of Kalapaki Bay.