We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

omega lodge

Phoenix
Level Contributor
53 posts
omega lodge

Any review of the accomodations? I know they run great tours, how are the cabins? We are thinking of booking a few nights in the luxury cabin (which means we get our own potty and a hot shower). They seem very friendly, just want to make sure it's a clean decent place to stay.

Thanks!

Kelly

La Ceiba, Honduras
Level Contributor
557 posts
1. Re: omega lodge

Kelly -

We've shared a good number of guests with the Omega Lodge and all reports have been excellent.

There is a post here at TripAdvisor under the La Ceiba specific post (not far back) titled "JUngle River Tour guides in La Ceiba" where you will find more input concerning the Omega Lodge.

Enjoy Honduras!

Charlie Meador, Coco Pando, La Ceiba, Honduras

La Ceiba, Honduras
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
2. Re: omega lodge

I think you will be very happy with Omega tours, I stayed in their new cabins for three nights.....LOVED IT! Clean, fantastic view of the mountain. The restaurant has real good food .

I did the horseback riding, rafting and the lagoon trip(saw monkeys and lots of birds). I hope to go back ,it was one of my best trips.

There was also a new Bed & breakfast right next door to them that should be open now, (all stone house looked beautiful) so you have choices when you get there.

Have a good trip!

Phoenix
Level Contributor
53 posts
3. Re: omega lodge

Thanks so much for your replies. We have gone ahead and booked our stay at Omega Lodge. Can't wait until I can give a detailed trip report (in early August).

Kelly

4. Re: omega lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 02:20
Get answers to your questions about La Ceiba