We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pico Bonito Lodge

Phoenix
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Topic
Pico Bonito Lodge

Hello!

We are going to be in La Ceiba in July. Considering a stay at Pico Bonito Lodge. They charge $40 per night for air conditioning (ouch!) Is it necessary to have a/c? We could live without if it is cool enough at night to sleep.

Thanks for any tips!

Kelly

La Ceiba, Honduras
Level Contributor
557 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pico Bonito Lodge

Kelly -

I have not spent any time in the Pico Bonito National Park at night in July but have on the beach a few miles away toward La Ceiba. While it is quite hot during the day in July we do get a good temperature drop at night time as well as a nice breeze.

Charlie Meador, Coco Pando, La Ceiba, Honduras

New York City
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pico Bonito Lodge

We just came back after a weeks stay and although I am sure it is more humid in July.....there are trees all around the rooms and it was breezy....we actually needed extra blankets for the first few nights.....so unless you are really high maintenance I wouldn't think so.

3. Re: Pico Bonito Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about La Ceiba