We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for beautiful beach & water for snorkeling close to

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
126 posts
27 reviews
Looking for beautiful beach & water for snorkeling close to

Our hotel at Palma Real. Is there any small not busy islands close by. We don't really like the tourist thing. Somewhere where there is not tones of people.

Starfish

La Ceiba
14 posts
1. Re: Looking for beautiful beach & water for snorkeling close to

Just 40 minutes away by boat from Palma Real you will find Cayos Cochinos,. there 13 beautiful keys, exceent snorkling or diving, try the lobstr at thefisherman village, any tour company can arrange a day tour

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
126 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: Looking for beautiful beach & water for snorkeling close to

Thanks MARLaCeiba.

I did read some reviews on Cayos Cochinos. Something we will definitely be doing. Thanks for your response!

portland
1 post
3. Re: Looking for beautiful beach & water for snorkeling close to

Toronto Starfish: Did you make it to Cayos Cochinos? What did you think?

Bay Islands bound.

Stuart

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
126 posts
27 reviews
4. Re: Looking for beautiful beach & water for snorkeling close to

Hey Stuart,

I'm not sure if you have left yet but we are going to La Ceiba next week. I will post a review when I return to Canada.

Enjoy your stay there : )

Cheers,

Starfish

5. Re: Looking for beautiful beach & water for snorkeling close to

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 21:20
Get answers to your questions about La Ceiba