We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Help Using Forum/app

Cupertino...
Level Contributor
34 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Need Help Using Forum/app

I have tried to locate a help link or faq' and cannot, so here are my questions: ( I'm using an iPad)

1. Is there a way to keep the forum page present when I, for instance, click over to read my email? Currently, when I do this, the app closes and I have to click "forums" then select "Central America" then select "Guatemala" . This is necessary every time I leave the page.

2. If I accidentaly touch a poster's (photo? I'm not sure what I accidentally touch) it takes me to the poster's profile page, but I can't get back to the forum. The only solution I've found is to actually close the app, re-open the app and go through the whole process above.

Very frustrating! Please lend me your wisdom!

1 reply
Crowsnest Pass...
Level Contributor
309 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Help Using Forum/app

My "wisdom" is to open Trip Advisor as a webpage in your browser and not bother with the app.! I find it more user friendly. I haven't used the app for a while and I had the android version but I found it frustrating as well.

Reply to: Need Help Using Forum/app
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted