We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun Party Resort

St. Louisis...
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Topic
Fun Party Resort

Hello all!! I'm a newbie to Costa Rica and hoping for some guidance from the experts here! I've been to Jamaica a number of times, as well as Mexico and the Dominican Republic and wanting to try somewhere else this November.

Jamaica is my favorite place so far but wanted to explore more!

Was looking for an adults only all inclusive with good food and a fun upbeat atmosphere! A good beach is top priority also!

Seems like I want it all huh? Haha

Any guidance at all is genuinely appreciated as I am totally new to Costa Rica but excited to give it a try!

2 replies to this topic
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
4,019 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fun Party Resort

The AIs in CR are mainly located in the northern Pacific area of the country. All on the beach. That said, Costa Rica is not known for it's cuisine, nor does it have the white sandy beaches and turquoise water of the Mexican Yucatan area of Cancun and Cozumel.

Costa Rican, IMO, is more about wildlife, scenery, adventure, hot springs, ziplines, volcanos than it is about AI style "party time" resorts.

Of the AI's the Westin seems to be the resort most prefer. The JW Marriott resort in Tamarindo is gorgeous. Been to the JW and I'd not deem it a "party place".... but that's me.

Looking for something different? Go to CR pick two locations and get out and explore. Try La Fortuna for a couple of days, then Samara for a beach fix

St. Louisis...
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fun Party Resort

Sorry for the delay on response the weekend was hectic for me!

I wholeheartedly appreciate the suggestions and the thought out response! Thank you very much!

I genuinely appreciate the honesty and direction! Not that we wouldn't love every single trip we take but you definitely get an idea for what draws you into loving somewhere!

I will begin my research with your suggestions! THANKS!!!!

Reply to: Fun Party Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted