We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surf resort with kids club and yoga

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
88 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Surf resort with kids club and yoga

Hi

I am looking for a resort for our family of 4 (kids are 6 and 8).

Ideally we would like to be on the surfing beach, have kids club available, health conscious environment - yoga, good food etc.

I would appreciate any suggestions!

3 replies to this topic
Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
10,802 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Surf resort with kids club and yoga

Sorry but I’m not sure what you’re looking for actually exists. The only kids clubs I’ve heard of are at big all-inclusive resorts & there are very few of those in Costa Rica. None of them are on surfing beaches.

As an alternative you may want to looks at hotels in Nosara & ask if they can arrange a babysitter. That way you will have great surfing, beautiful beaches and an area known for yoga. Or if you want a larger full service hotel check out the Tamarindo Diria on a surfing beach - but no kids club.

Playa Guiones...
Destination Expert
for Nosara
Level Contributor
2,514 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Surf resort with kids club and yoga

The JW Marriott Guanacaste has a Kids Club. While the beach in front is fairly small and no surf onsite, you would be surrounded by surf beaches, only 10-20 minutes away. Also, there is a beach club at Hacinenda Pinilla that has surfing right there and it's only 5 minutes away. I think JW has a shuttle that can get you back and fourth.

https:/…

Playa Guiones...
Destination Expert
for Nosara
Level Contributor
2,514 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Surf resort with kids club and yoga

I forgot to mention, there is lots of Yoga in nearby Tamarindo. The concierge at JW may even be able to have an instructor come to the hotel for you.

Reply to: Surf resort with kids club and yoga
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted